Welcome to OWL Workforce Management, the unified contractor management application.
Improve management and control of your contractor costs with the UK's leading Contractor Management Application.
OWL enables companies to build and manage a pool of local contractors with the skills and experience required to deliver against the most exacting of standards.
OWL provides real-time access to status reports and a management dashboard to keep you connected to critical projects. Your contractors can connect via an intuitive mobile application to update timesheets and site visits.
OWL enterprise tools help businesses to manage hundreds of service professionals via a simple, step-by-step process. The OWL project desk will provide end-to-end management of work orders and the OWL service desk will ensure you meet the terms of your SLA.
It's time to stop managing your resources on a spreadsheet. OWL enables you to find the right professionals, manage expenditure and consolidate your fragmented contractor workforce, all from a single cloud-based platform.
OWL features a powerful work order matching algorithm, driven by a sophisticated set of tools that are simple at the point of use and help you to locate contractors quickly and easily. The OWL platform provides an end-to-end solution, including modules for:
- Scheduling Site Visits
- Contractor Search
- Credentials Checker
- Major Projects Management
- Capacity Management
- Find the right resource, with the right expertise, in the right location.
- Build a vetted pool of resources that matches user-defined profiles.
- Track and manage contractor performance on-site.
- OWL keeps a profile on each contractor and screens them for certifications and other checks.
- Rights to work, complete DBS/CRB checks, SC Clearance, CSCS and more.
- Ongoing verification of technical expertise and accreditation.
- OWL project desk can check availability and approve work assignments in real-time for live assignments.
- Contracts, timesheets and customer sign off paperwork are all uploaded to the OWL Cloud.
- Eliminate unnecessary spend and only pay contractors for when they are on site.
- Reduce the spreadsheet chaos with your disparate group of contractors.
- Manage contractors on demand with a single Cloud solution.
- Customer feedback is integrated to help provide a quality service; allowing you to rate contractors after every job.
- View prior performance and enhance contractor profiles with user-defined ratings.
- Ensure high quality performance.
- Comprehensive solution for statements, invoicing, payment terms and disputes resolution.
- Streamline payments with a single cloud solution.
OWL will help you reduce costs, optimise resources, maximise profits and enable a swift response to new opportunities to help you grow your services revenues.
- Manage hundreds of simultaneous work orders with a pre-vetted pool of skilled contractors.
- Get feet on the street quickly, to support new services or product lines.
- Augment your existing service team to compete for larger, more profitable projects.
- Service remote or dispersed locations without incurring major travel costs.
- Scale rapidly to meet changing levels of demand and maintain a right-sized workforce.
Dixons RetailDixons Retail is Europe's largest consumer electronics retailer. In the UK, they operate Currys, PC World and its service brand Knowhow. Dixons Retail aims to bring the latest technology at the best prices to UK customers, combined with great advice and after sales care.Download
AT800at800's role is to ensure UK viewers continue to receive Freeview as 4G at 800 MHz is deployed across the UK. It is funded by the UK mobile operators with licences to provide 4G services at the 800 MHz frequency; and reports to Ofcom and the Department of Culture Media and Sport.Download